HIGH FLEXIBILITY WITH THE HEYE MULTI WEIGHT FEEDER
- Several different jobs per machine
- Samplings are easy to manage
- Short job runs become efficient
- Less downtime to reconfigure IS-Machine
- Fewer machine-wide job changes
- Fewer moulds for each low-volume article
A WINNING TEAM
- Servo dual motor shears
- Servo plunger type 2329
- Servo drive control unit “Simotion®”
- Software “Multi Weight”
ANSWERED BY EXPERTS
Which maximum weight differences can be handled?
In general, assortment production can be realized at a weight difference of 10% to 20%. The lower the basic weight, the better to keep this figure. In the past, multi weight productions with 280 g and 304 g as well as 256 g and 280 g were successfully realized. Today, assortment production with weight differences of over 200 g are possible under certain conditions (e.g. 610 g and 825 g).
GOT CURIOUS ABOUT IT? CONTACT OUR EXPERTS!